Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lots of love :-)

What's Valentines Day like at your place - a day just like any other or a wonder-filled extravaganza of romance, gifts and surprises? Whatever your feelings about Feb 14th, I think we can all agree that it's always nice to feel special, appreciated and most of all, loved.



So that's where this month's challenge comes into play! From now until 24th March, I'm asking you to think about someone who inspires you, someone you're grateful for or someone who needs encouragement, and send them a handmade card. Before you pop your creation in the post, mms or email me a photo of what you've put together. As you spread the love to the people in your life, I'll spread the love with some prizes :-) I can't wait to see what you come up with - especially if you're one of the kids who came to my holiday workshop!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, now i just need to come up with something original to send to someone! Love the hearts, very pretty.:)

    ReplyDelete