Sunday, December 18, 2011

12 days of Christmas: day 7

Some days, despite your best attempts, your cards just don't turn out the way you'd envisioned, while other days, everything goes acccording to plan and you're left satisfied with the end result. Today, I'm glad to report, is one of the latter days! I'm just so pleased with how these nativity cards turned out! They both use the "Tidings of Joy" stamp set, with greetings from "Season of Joy" and "Short & Sweet". One had a background dry embossed on Very Vanilla cardstock using the Square Lattice Embossing Folder, while the other used "Petals-a-Plenty". I coloured the images using Chocolate Chip ink and a blender pen and accessorised with hemp twine and Vintage Trinkets. Both are on a base of Chocolate Chip cardstock. I hope you like them as much as I do :-)

1 comment: